The Smart & Easy Way To Buy Property
Whether you’re searching for your dream home or investment property, Select Property Finder can represent you. Select Property Finder find the right property for your budget, needs, lifestyle and preferences. We can negotiate a fair contract for sale and act on your behalf throughout the entire process.
Why should you use a buyer’s agent?
Unlike a real estate agent who works for the seller, a buyer’s agent works alongside the buyer to research and locate suitable properties and negotiate the purchase on your behalf. Buyer’s agents can gain access to all properties, not just what one real estate agent has for sale. Buyer’s agents take the time to look at all available properties and recommend properties to you based on your needs, goals, personal preferences and budget. When utilising the services of a buyer’s agent, you don’t have to deal with the real estate agent at all. The buyer’s agent will liaise with them, on your behalf. You won’t have to negotiate or coordinate, we’ll do this for you.
Full Service Buyers Agent Process
An individual assessment is undertaken to establish your long-term property goals to fit your personal preferences, budget and time frames. Guidance can be provided to recommend suitable strategies.
- Set and Forget – a well presented home suitable for a family home or immediate occupation by tenant
- Renovation – home requiring either small cosmetics or full renovation
- Renovate to onsell – a popular strategy to create fast cash returns
- Granny Flat – home with yard space to build a granny flat and produce a dual income stream
- Small Development – build an additional house at the rear of the existing dwelling and subdivide
- Development – large sites for duplexes, townhouses, boarding houses and house in multiple occupancy (HMO)
- SMSF – investment selection to fit self managed super fund (SMSF) guidelines
You are personally represented throughout the entire process and will not need to deal directly with selling agents. Total discretion and confidentiality is assured.
Research and Analysis
Property will be researched based on agreed suitability criteria:
- Suburb services and infrastructure
- Land size
- Dwelling size and layout
- Condition of the property
- Ability to develop and add value
- Rental Returns
- Comparison to other properties sold and on the market
A broad range of properties will be assessed and filtered with only those considered suitable presented to you for consideration. Any short listed properties will be fully researched to include further due diligence for investment potential, market trends and Comparative Market Analysis.
Experience and negotiation skills are utilised to negotiate the lowest possible price and most favourable terms and conditions.
Factors taken into consideration prior to negotiation include:
- What is the vendor’s reason for selling
- Is the asking price guide too high or too low
- How many other buyers am I competing with for this property
If the property you’re interested in has been listed for auction, we can also bid at an auction on your behalf.
Once an offer has been placed and accepted, we will guide you through the steps that need to be taken, regarding signing contracts and requirements for your lender.
- Renovation property: liaison with builders to discuss requirements, costs and timing.
- Development sites: discussion with planners, surveyors, architects and any associated services.
- Investment property: discussion with property manager to have the property advertised and ready to rent from the day of settlement.
We will continue liaising with solicitors and real estate agents throughout the settlement period. The final inspection of the property is made on your behalf and arrangements are made regarding the collection of keys at settlement.
The time, effort and negotiation savings that you make on your property will more than outweigh the agency fee. You will have peace of mind knowing that the property will be professionally assessed from an investment perspective.
If you are renovating or developing your property, we can put you in touch with the right contractors to handle your project. From painters to town planners and surveyors, we’ve got all the contacts you need or Select Property Finder can project manage the whole process on your behalf. Our creative flair and eye for detail is utilised to create visually appealing and structurally sound modifications to your property, in all stages of development and building.