Property Project Management Services
From conducting renovations, building granny flats, subdividing and building duplexes, Select Property Finder can handle any property development project. If you’re looking to further develop and increase the value of your property, Select Property Finder can project manage the whole process.
Stages Of Development
There are three main stages of property development. Select Property Finder can manage any of these stages for you.
Development Application Process
Project management for the development application process involves:
- Conducting a development assessment
- Liaising with Town Planner, engineers, architects, builders and other services.
- Assessing the practicality and desirability of draft plans from the end
- purchaser’s perspective.
- Researching comparable properties in the area to ensure that the design meets locality expectations.
- Following up and adjusting plans to meet any further requirements and address issues in a practical and timely manner.
- Assisting with decision making for BASIX requirements, gas or electric appliances, HWS, air conditioning or ceiling fans.
- Attending a pre-development application meeting to gain feedback on issues that need to be addressed and liaising with the planner to address these issues.
- Overseeing preparation and completion of requirements for Development Application lodgement.
- Lodgement of Development Application, keeping check of the progress, ensuring any issues raised are addressed in a timely manner.
Construction Certificate Process
Project management for the construction certificate process involves:
- Attending to the requirements of the Council Notice of Determination.
- Liaising with engineers, planners and Certifiers on construction plans.
- Overviewing Construction Certificate stage to ensure that construction plans and engineering are the most practical and cost-effective options.
- Ensuring that Waterboard S50 requirements are met.
- Obtaining and comparing quotes from builders.
- Reviewing builders contracts and Home Warranty Insurance. We also recommend a solicitor to review the contracts and insurance policies to ensure you’re covered.
Project management for the building process involves:
- Obtaining quotes for the demolition or removal of existing buildings and driveways or ground works on the site.
- Assisting with choices of appliances, inclusions, colours, materials and placement of items such as hot water systems, showers or bathtub, shelves, power points and light switches.
- Liaising with builders and any associated services.
- Inspect the site regularly to check the progress of the build, verifying that each stage is completed and ensuring that the build is of a high standard.
- Dealing with any issues in a timely manner.
- Regular reporting and pics provided to you, maintaining continual feedback and discussion to ensure the project is completed to your satisfaction.
Trust Select Property Finder To Take Care Of Your Entire Project
Select Property Finder takes pride in maintaining positive relationships with all professionals involved in the property development project. From town planners to builders, Select Property Finder has all the connections you need to complete your development project.
Select Property Finder has an eye for detail and flair for creativity. We can ensure your property development meets technical requirements, as well as aesthetic preferences. Costs will be determined on an individual project basis, so please don’t hesitate to give Select Property Finder a call!